Here are the 2019 winners of the Saskatchewan’s Top Employers competition as selected by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
- 3sHealth / Health Shared Services Saskatchewan
- Access Communications Co-operative Ltd.
- ClearTech Industries Inc.
- Cornerstone Credit Union Financial Group Limited
- Creative Options Regina, Inc.
- Group Medical Services / GMS Insurance Inc.
- Harvard Developments Inc.
- Information Services Corporation / ISC
- ISM Canada
- K+S Potash Canada GP
- Pattison Agriculture Limited
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association
- Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation / SCIC
- Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority / SIGA
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies / SIIT
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Saskatchewan Research Council / SRC
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Saskatoon Police Service
- Saskatoon, City of
- Solvera Solutions
- Southeast College
- Synergy Credit Union Ltd.
- University of Regina
Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition: Physical workplace, work atmosphere and social, health, financial & family benefits, vacation and time off, employee communications, performance management, training and skills development, and community involvement.
Employers are compared to other organizations in their fields to determine which offer the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
For more information, visit www.canadastop100.com/sk/